Suffering from chronic, non-healing wounds can be painful, frustrating, and uncomfortable while treating it can be time-consuming also. Wound Care Surgeons for Northridge is available to help improve the healing process and quality of life. We are cost-effective, reliable, high-quality chronic wound care and feeding tube replacement & maintenance services offer specialized and comprehensive wound care programs with highly trained professional staff.
Using state-of-the-art treatments and high-quality wound care science techniques, we provide personalized and convenient office clinic appointments of wound care surgens for Northridge community. After an initial assessment, we work closely with the patients home health nurses and develop a customized multi-disciplinary plan of wound care treatment focused on healing. At Wound Care Surgeons, get access to an experienced and innovative wound care program specialized in complex chronic non-healing wounds.
Our wide range of wound care services covers all kinds of chronic & ulcer wounds resulting from the following: Pressure Ulcers, Diabetic Ulcers, Arterial Ulcers, Venous Ulcers to chronic, infected, surgical, and burn, etc. We will closely monitor the overall healing process from start to finish and guide caring for wounds at home. We bring top-notch wound care professionals and services designed to cater to wound needs. Save time, money, and energy from multiple visits to wound care centers at hospitals.
Feeding Tubes Services
A feeding tube is a silicone tube used to provide nutrition to patients who cannot eat by mouth. These patients usually have trouble swallowing safely, or patient needs supplemental feeding. People with cancer, dementia, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), protein-energy malnourished, poor appetite for a long time, liver failure, a head or neck disorder can benefit from having a feeding tube. There are different types of feeding tubes including ones that go through the nose, stomach, or intestines.
Wound Care Surgeons can replace your feeding tube for issues such as clogging, leakage, maceration and infection at the stoma site, bleeding from hypergrnulation tissue or dislodged feeding tube.
Urgent feeding tube replacement services are available for eligible patients seven days a week.
WCS provides clinical expertise through:
- G-tube or PEG replacement with radiologist read
- Assessment and treatment of all wound types including (Pressure Ulcers- Stages I-IV, Non-Pressure- Arterial, Diabetic, Venous and Postsurgical Wounds)
- All patients receive the same quality of care, regardless of payer source. We accept Medicare, Medi-Medi, PPO, HMOs, and IPAs with approved authorization.
- Continued quality measures and improvement activities in built in our practice protocol.
- Physicians recommend generic dressings keeping wound dressing supplies costs contained
- We work as part of a wound care team with your nurses to improve healing rates.
- Physicians may incorporate dietician consult and IV antibiotic therapy if clinically necessary
- Physician documentation and orders supporting your care are completed and returned within 24 hours of our provider's encounter with the patient.
Surgical Wound Consult
We accept all kind of wounds and ulcers for consult and management so that home health and hospice nurses can have wound specialist orders for faster healing or palliative wound care for simple and complex wounds of any etiology. We debride wounds under local anesthesia and use various modalities post debridement to heal wounds faster. We decrease wound size extension by enhancing nutrition, decrease risk of infection and place patients on proper antibiotics, minimize trauma, pain, hospitalization and increase patient quality of life by preventive care programs.